Sunday, May 07, 2006

NSD

Well, it came and went and I did nothing to celebrate because I was feeling out of sorts from the rocking great time I had the night before--if you know what I mean. I don't drink often so I tend to pay the price the following day if I have more than one. Okay, I had more than one, but I didn't drive. I had so much fun at the concert, but I have to say I was kind of disappointed. I love Faith Hill and Tim McGraw and they sing phenomenally, but the concert itself was a dud. The people around me wouldn't let you get up and sing with excitement. They didn't want you standing and screaming for that hot sexy hunk of a man who belts out a tune that can melt you. The lady next to me even went so far as to yell to another woman two rows in front of us "Sit down, B****". What the heck is wrong with people, I tell ya.

I wanted them to sing some more of their older stuff, but that didn't happen. My sister was really bummed that Tim didn't sing her favorite song -- Indian Outlaw. Still had a good time even though our seats stunk and I didn't bring a camera thinking you couldn't. I get too afraid they're going to find it and confiscate it..LOL Well, you could bring a camera and now I'm at the mercy of Tracy to send me pictures. Let's hope she does because she got a good one of Tim being she was on the main floor.

I'm going to be scrapping tonight because I just now realize that Mother's Day is one week from today and I wanted to make a mini book for her of all her grandchildren using the Maya Road chipboard book I bought. Can I do it? I'm going to try my darndest to get the thing assembled by Saturday night.

My sister and her family leave for Walt Disney World tomorrow. To say the least I'm jealous. I wanted to go with her, but she ditched me for her friend Karen....LOL That's okay, cause I'm ditching her to go to Oklahoma in August.

And one final note, I was proud of myself for exercising today!!! Yessiree, I did. I walked my hiney off and nearly got hit by a flying foul softball. Thank goodness the players were kind enough to scream at me to duck. That would've seriously hurt!!! I don't know how far that track is, but I walked it twice even with my soar tender belly. Yep, my pelvic area is still hurting. Can't wait to see the doctor on Thursday to find out if her course of action is different than my PCP's.

Off to get the kiddies geared up for bed. I'm getting them down early so I can get to the basement ASAP and work on a few projects. Peace!

No comments: