Monday, November 10, 2008

November BPM projects

Here's my layouts made with Back Porch Memories Medley kit -- fun stuff!

This one by far is my FAVORITE! I loved these pics I took of Travis the day he got his braces off. What a good looking young man he is! This layout was made with the Becky Fleck monthly sketch at BPM along with the Granola line.


This layout is of my mom and grandma with Marisa. Just recently we met my mom, aunts, great aunt, cousin, and Grandma Charlotte at a restaurant to celebrate her 79th birthday. We don't get together often like that, so it's always fun and such a good time seeing my relatives. They adored Marisa and she them.


and lastly I have a little card I made with the Pink Paislee.


I have so many papers left to create with. I just need to find the time and energy.
Thanks for peeking!

No comments: