Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today



a great woman left this world and I am so very sad. She was the sweetest thing, my husband's grandmother, Antonina(Toni), or as we all knew her Babcia. I just admired her for her old-world style and beliefs. She worked hard and led a good Christian life. She came here from Poland after being sent for by her beloved John right after WWII. They actually met during the war. I can't remember what it is she did, but she was in the service as was he. John, or Jaja as we knew him, died February 11, 2006 and her life wasn't the same without him this past year and a half. She missed him dearly and would often say it was her time. She wanted to go. Well, today God granted her wish and our beloved Babcia is now with the love of her life Jaja resting peacefully in Heaven. We will miss you, Babcia!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies to your family darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. God bless her.

Anonymous said...

{Hugs} Condolences to your family and blessings to her.
Daphne

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry at your loss. May the Lord be with you.
Gillybee

Anonymous said...

qtadkg

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathy to you & all your family
Gillybee