Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where is January going?

That's the question I'd like to ask! Seriously, I think this year has started off at warp speed. I'm begging, pleading, please Father Time slow things down a bit...lol

Yesterday was the 10th and that means get to post our layouts and projects over at Back Porch Memories. This month I was so slow to scrap. Usually I am all over a kit as soon as it arrives, but I haven't had a chance to do much. I did squeeze these out loving every single piece of patterned paper in the Medley kit!





With the card and the Lollipop Kid layout, I used sketches from Creative Scrappers -- love that place for inspiration!
Here is just a look at my monthly project. I came up with the idea to make a desktop calendar. I'm still working on a few more of the months, but here's a little preview until I can come back with a finished version.


Okie doke -- I think that takes care of everything. I'm off to help hubby finish painting the front room which started off as just a freshen-upper type of thing before he laid the new Pergo-style flooring. Now he's gone and cleared the room, added new fluted mouldings with rosettes in the corners around two door jambs and the big front window. We had this on all the other windows in the family room and hallway, but he finally finished it up in here. Now he's looking at me like "get off the computer" so he can lay the plastic over it and finish painting the ceiling. I have to focus on the mouldings today. That's always my job to paint and I HATE it! I like rolling walls -- the easy job
Whatever you do today, have fun!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your work, designs, and what you did with the BPM kits!

Jana Eubank said...

I love all the beautiful details you have going on in each one of these, Tami! It's always a treat to see what you did with the kit! :)

Lisa @ Dixieland Acres said...

I always love seeing how you use the kits Tami -- beautiful projects!!

Fletch said...

GIRL!!!! You know how much I love your work! Finish that painting before july!!!!! LOL!