Monday, March 15, 2010

Some peeks to share!

This month I did the member layouts at Back Porch Memories. I can't show you the entire layout, but I can give you a little peek until you become a member...lol Each month I create sketches for the member and then Deb, Danielle, and I take turns cranking out layouts with both kits....fun!

The solo kit this month featured some pretty papers by Reminisce -- Unwritten.


The medley features papers by My Mind's Eye, Upsy Daisy, and Cosmo Cricket -- just lovely!


Oh!! And these stamps!! Goodness gracious they're cute!


Here are the peeks of some of the layouts I created.





And then here's a layout I literally through together at the last minute because I had so much to do this past week that I totally forgot I needed to to my last entry for the Scrapbook Throwdown at Memorable Seasons. Challenge #4 was called the Mini Buffet and we had to create a layout about our favorite food or restaurant. Bad picture because I took it at night, but I got 'er done using a sketch by Julie Bonner for My Creative Scrapbook and posted at the Everyday Scrapper blog for their Sunday Sketch inspiration. AND I must thank Julie M. aka Juliescraps for sharing her terrific creation and the sketch on Facebook because it made doing this layout soooo easy!


Going in search of a recipe for dinner! I'm trying to get that out of the way. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: