Friday, July 30, 2010

Crate Paper layout

My friend Cheri and I challenge each other to create layouts with our stash by picking a manufacture and then creating away! We've been a bit slow at these last challenges, but hey...we're using our stuff and best of all...Cheri's scrapping again!! :D :D

Here's my layout of my favorite-little-1 yr.-old nephew, Gavin. He's so full of spunk right now. Speaking of Gavin, I miss him dearly so I need to plan a trip on over to my sister's house...maybe I'll go tonight if I can overcome all these aches and pains in the lower half of my body from painting Marisa's bedroom...signs of age! LOL I'll have to show you the outcome on another post after I've put it all back together -- lovely color in my opinion...lol



Just heard the coffee pot "beep" so I must run and get a cuppa! Have a superb day!

No comments: