Thursday, November 08, 2012

It was time!

Hold the phone, people! I actually finished a layout...ya! I'm trying to get in some much needed creative time/therapy when I can. School and classes have taken up much of my time and will continue to do so, but I felt a dire need to touch to play with paper...lol I used a sketch from My Scraps and More's new sketch blog. Check it out! For now I will post my not-so great photo taken a few minutes ago with my phone since I don't have time or daylight to use the big daddy camera. I'll have to switch it out in the next couple of days. I used some new Doodlebug Halloween papers/stickers along with a bit of older Fancy Pants papers. Of course, I had to put my Silhouette Cameo to use cutting the spiderweb background, the circle, and the title tags. That machine makes scrapping so easy!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

What an awesome lpage! I love the spiderweb background...so cool!! Thanks so much for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

LisaM said...

Cool Halloween page! Love your punched circle and the spider web background! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!