Monday, October 03, 2005

Blog Challenge #3

Post a list of 5-10 things that you do every day, without fail. It doesn't matter how 'big' or 'small' they are. Share them anyway.


1. Take my thyroid pill.

2. Have my first and most delicious cup of coffee with Fat Free French Vanilla cream.

3. Get Collin a cup of juice (half water & half juice).

4. Change Collin's diaper -- he refuses to be potty trained at this time :((

5. If it's a school day, then I wake Marisa up and get her ready.

6. Brush my teeth (2-3 times a day).

7. Take a shower, do hair and make up for the day.

8. Drive Marisa to school at 8:15 am and pick her up at 3:20 pm.

9. Get on the computer to check my email and Just 4 Keeps forum and gallery posts.

10. Pick up around the house.

11. Make sure to give my children at least one, but usually more, hugs and kisses during the day!

12. Make sure to tell my husband I love him and give him hugs and kisses.

13. Thank God for all that he has given me and continues to give me. Thank Him for blessing my family and keeping them safe, happy, and healthy.

14. Read to Marisa and Collin before bed.

15. Try to do something scrap related, but no always successfull on this one. '

16. I forgot to list this -- I talk to my sister, Pam, each and every day at least once but usually more!!!

There's so much more I do in a day, but these are the basics that I do without fail. Whew, we sure are busy in a day's time!







No comments: