Friday, February 29, 2008

Card Challenge

Cheri and I are getting good at challenging one another...LOL We had a mini challenge to come up with a card using the new Imaginisce My Peeps paper line which is featured in the March CSS kit. Here's my card and I can't wait to see hers tomorrow.


Carolyn also joined in on the challenge. She did TWO cards!! WTG, Carolyn!! Are you trying to show us up? LOL


I also managed to get one more card from what was left of my Back Porch Memories' February kit using Rusty Pickle Lucky. I also have one more layout in the works. Here's the card:


And here's a little look at the mid-monthly project I created using the same kit.


AND this little canvas is featured in the February newsletter. It was so fun to make!! You can check out the instructions here

No comments: