Saturday, April 19, 2008

Urge

Have you ever had the urge to do something so badly? Well, this morning my urge was to scrap!! It was a bad urge that I just had to fulfill even thought the morning didn't call for it.

I came upon these pictures of Travis left over from his packet of school pictures. I just LOVED the pictures this year. He looks so much older -- hard to believe he's only in the 8th grade!

He made the transition from Catholic school to public school this year. We were all a little worried about the transition, but it couldn't have been any better. He has adjusted so well, getting excellent grades, and making lots of friends. I couldn't be happier for him because that makes the move to high school next year a little smoother. And speaking of him going to high school :0 when did that little boy who just entered kindergarten become old enough to go to high school...eek!! They sure don't lie when they say that time flies...hmmm


So that completes my layouts for our Fancy Pants challenge. I went and scooped up Cheri's gorgeous layout from her blog. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!


Yay!! Martha played along with our challenge this time :D
Look at this gorgeous layout!! Gorgeous in both the design and her daughters!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

that layout is fantastic!!! wowzers!!!

Tami - I was awarded the Arte y Pico award this week by Lynn Mercurio. The idea of the award is to pass it on to 5 other bloggers whom you think are creative and contribute a lot to the blogging community. So I am passing this award on to you because I think your work is amazing.

Check out my most recent blog post.

:)