Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Picture Share

We've been having a little camera practice/learning session over at Willow Traders each week. This week's instruction was about vantage point. Here's the ones I decided on featuring because she was my only willing participant other than the flower...lol All of these were taken with my new Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens. LOVE THAT THING!!!








Now, of course, this last photo I doctored with PSE 5.0 -- turned the photo B&W and then added a burnt edge as it's called. I just can't get enough of this camera I tell ya. :^D

5 comments:

Deb said...

I need to check out these camera tips too! Beautiful photos Tami!

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Love those photos!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Fantastic photos!! Glad you are loving the new lens!!
Love your take on the sketch below too!! Just gorgeous, as always! :)

Fletch said...

You are on FIRE!!!!

Martha said...

AWWWWWWW - she's adorable! Great pictures Tami!