Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why??

do I always get a little sad when the end of the school year comes around??? I'm just dreading going to my son's last day of kindergarten tomorrow because I know I'm going to cry. Not a bad dread, but the sort that makes me feel so sad inside. I get mushy about these things. I cried my eyes out when Marisa finished kindergarten, first grade, and second grade too! Gosh, I've got to get a grip...lol I think it's just because time seems to fly so fast and watching my kiddies grow is exciting, but sad at the same time. I know that before we know it they'll be teenagers not wanting a thing to do with us. Travis is already at that stage. He starts high school in the fall and I just can't believe it!!! Well off to start my toughening up techniques. Maybe I'll take a good dry-me-up pill before I head up there tomorrow...LOL

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I get sad because it means the kids will be home for the summer.LOL!!!!!