Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Disney was a blast, but it went WAY to QUICK! Can I just say how much I love Florida in December or at least when we were there. It was sunny and 80 every day....just GLORIOUS!!! We had to fly home through a snow storm and arrived at Detroit Metro Airport to tons of snow....yuck! It took me so long to drive home it was crazy!!!
I'm buried with tons of stuff to do both scrappy and for the holiday. I actually haven't been on the computer much since we've been back because there's no time to spare before Christmas Eve when we have my family over.
So I'll post some pictures of our vacation that I'm sure you'll be seeing in future layouts...lol Gosh, did I say how much I LOVE Disney???!!! LOL
This is pictures of our arrival at our resort and the next day at Epcot. (Click on the pictures for a better view)


These are photos of us at Hollywood Studios...so much fun!!! I actually rode the Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Rollercoaster!!! My stomach will never be the same...lol

And here we are at Magic Kingdom. That castle is so beautiful!! Marisa had her hair and makeup done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She had to have a princess outfit, so I said if it was that important she could use her birthday money to buy it. She picked out a beautiful red Belle gown.


That was the overview of our trip. I think I'll get to planning the next one now...lol Off to start dinner and finish up baking some cookies. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Dixieland Acres said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Fantastic photos.

Kim in OK said...

I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip!!! We are hoping to go to Disney summer 2009, you'll have to give me some tips of the best places there.

Did you get my email I sent last week? It's chewing you out for the package you sent me. I LOVE the layout! Your talent never ceases to amaze me. And, the added "extra" inside the card was not expected! It'll be put toward my ticket to come see you. :)