Saturday, April 25, 2009

With beautiful weather...

you don't get much scrapping done! However, I managed to squeeze in these challenges for the BPM crop with ends officially tonight.

This layout of my DD was for Tara's Rustic Challenge. I loved her idea of using corrugated cardboard, so I went with that and lots of Prima goodies.


This next layout is for another one of Tara's challenges called the "Overkill Challenge" in which you go overboard with an item. I chose to use buttons, but don't think I still managed to put a dent in my stash...lol I've been wanting to scrap these pictures of my Collin for forever. I still can't believe he'll be seven years old in a matter of months!


And then I whipped up a quickie card for my MIL's birthday and added Audrey's Embossing 101 Class Challenge to it. I love stamping and embossing when I think to do it.



We're off to my nephew's 3rd birthday party. That little guy is just too cute and I love getting new pictures of him because he's a ham in front of the camera.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Kim in OK said...

WOW! You have been BUSY with the scrappin this month! All of your layouts and cards are GORGEOUS!!!