Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A couple to share

I've been working on layouts here and there. It sure does take me forever to finish one anymore. When the kiddos get back in school next week, I'm hoping I get more time. We'll see as all the homework and after-school activities will be back..eek!

Both of these layouts were created with Creative Scrappers sketches. I just love their sketches to help me jump start layouts.
On this layout, I actually created that cute bingo card via PSE 5.0


And this one is of Marisa and her little cousin on their first visit with one another. She just adores Gavin!


That's it for now. I'm anxiously awaiting both of September's BPM kits which are utterly gorgeous! I get the honor of doing the member layouts for the month, so I get to work with both..woo hoo!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Wow really great layouts, love all the swirls and circles. Great job!