Monday, October 12, 2009

Earth Love!

Cosmo Cricket Earth Love that is! This was one fabulous paper line that actually surprised me. I really wasn't all that wowed by it when it first debuted, but of course like most paper it won me over...lol Here are the other DT creations made with this month's BPM solo kit.
A layout for the 15 Minutes or Less article


This one is using the Becky Fleck sketch of the month


And this one is a just because layout. I was proud that I actually scrapped older pictures this month. You can't really tell in the photo, but I applied Shimmerz paints on both the clouds, the sun and the the thickers which I first painted then added the Shimmerz.


And finally I redid this little CTMH frame that I had received as a hostess gift.


Now I need to get my butt in gear and get some Halloween stuff done and some packing for a crop I am going to this weekend...woohoo!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You are truly amazing! I just adore everything you did with this kit this month!