Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This is one of my favorite times of the year and wouldn't you know the sick bug has hit me! It started with Collin and then crept over to me. I'm not bad, but just feeling worn down with a hacking cough and body aches. No H1N1...thank the LORD!! Just some little virus that decided to welcome itself. Still, I will get that jacket and shoes on of mine and take those kiddies trick-or-treating. Dave will hold me up and maybe give me piggy back rides when needed...lol Either way, I will not spoil my kiddies Halloween.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of some things I've created both in the way of food and crafts!
These cards are a lift of one that I saw on a blog some where -- sorry I can't remember to thank you. I thought they were totally adorable and since I had the same paper, I lifted away!


And then here are some rice crispy treats covered with white chocolate to simulate an eyeball. I made them for Marisa's class and can I just say they were DELICIOUS!


Hope everyone has a spooktacular Halloween!

No comments: