Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BPM February DT Reveal

We get to show you our pretties...yay!
Here are the other things I created with the solo kit this month including a cute little Valentine decoration. I bought the wooden, heart plaque from the dollar store...can't beat that...and used goodies in the solo kit to come up with this!


This layout is for my 15 min. or Less Article. I used this lovely picture of our niece Kristy and her fiancee Mike. It's the same one used in their "save the date" card. I thought it was perfect to scrap with this paper line.


This layout is created using our monthly Becky Fleck sketch.


Thanks for coming by to take a peek and make sure to go check out the gallery to see all the other fabulous creations by the design team :D
FEBRUARY DT Gallery

No comments: