Monday, February 01, 2010

February...what?

Okay. Here we go with another year feeling like it's starting to fly by. I seriously need to learn how to slow down time. I would be rich if I could do that...lol

With it being the first, I get to show you what Paula has put together for this month's kits at Back Porch Memories -- gorgeous as always!!

The solo has one of my favorites -- Basic Grey Sugar Rush. Their paper lines never disappoint!


Here is the medley for this month


and some lovely stamps...


I got to work with the Solo...yay for me!! Like I said, I just love this paper line!

Got lots of stuff going on in this layout. I must have blacked out while creating because I just kept going and going and didn't know when I was going to stop...lol I spritz Maya mist and Glimmer mist, stamped the edges with a CTMH stamp and Staz-on, then I texturized the green pp with a Cuttlebug folder, and ruffled one of the papers to then finally realize I needed to stop...lol Anyway, it was fun getting all artsy because I don't do it often -- takes too long!

Make sure to go check out the kits this month and grab yourself one...or two

1 comment:

Martha said...

BEAUTY-FULL!!!! (of course!)