Sunday, July 23, 2006

YIPPEE!!

My first DT kit arrived yesterday for Back Porch Memories and it's AWESOME!! The papers are just so lovely! I can't wait to start scrapping with them. If you haven't ever seen their kits, make sure to check them out.

In less than two weeks I'll be leaving for Edmond, Oklahoma to meet all my online friends at Just4Keeps. I'll be staying with my new bestest online friend Cheri. I can't wait to meet her. She's cracks me up with her humor and I'll tell ya she's just the sweetest person. Also, the famous Ms. Shanna Lamb from the Quickutz and Bo Bunny DT will be sharing the same household so maybe her creativity will seep into my suitcase so I can take some home with me...LOL The countdown is on!! I can't wait -- I just wish I didn't have to fly!

I've done a couple layouts for the Amy's clean & simple challenges at J4K. She can scrap some mean C&S layouts. Give her a few pieces of cardstock and some letters and you'd be amazed at what she comes up with. It's hard for me to be clean and simple. I like messy and over done...LOL


1 comment:

Deanna Payne said...

Awesome pages!