Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just for Fun

1. FIRST NAME? Tami
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I "think" I was named after Tammy Wynette. My dad loved her. My mom didn't like that name, so my real name is Tamara, but I've always been called Tami
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Two days ago -- dog is peeing all over and driving me crazy!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Some times when I write nice and slow
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Either smoked turkey, roast beef, or corned beef fresh from the deli
6. KIDS? Marisa, Collin, and my step-son Travis
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No hand-written journal. The most I can keep up with is this blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I don't think I do, but my husband and sister will tell you different..LOL
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? YES! I wish I didn't though. I constantly get tonsillitis during the winter months
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NEVER!!!!!!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love cereal so there's too many to list. But if I'm being really good I like Kashi or Raisin Bran
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. I'm trying to scuttle kids into the house without falling down the basement steps.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be really strong, but I'm weakening with age...ugh! I best do something about it soon!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Again, too many to list...LOL Two of my most favorites would be chocolate chip mint and Moose Tracks....mmmmm
16. SHOE SIZE? 8 - 8 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lately it's the hair. Don't like my feet either in the summer -- flip flops and walking barefoot make the soles crack--yuck!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No. I'm just doing this for Shanna...LOL
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki colored shorts and no shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Entemann's cinnamon coffe cake
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV -- Collin is watching Scooby Doo
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green or purple
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Chocolate chip cookies, banana bread or apple pie cooking.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I called Dave on his way home from work this morning to ask him to stop and buy me some coffee cream. He did-- my sweetie!
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO. Their facial features
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, of course!! Can't wait to meet her in person this week!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? My first cup of coffee in the morning or iced tea -- sweetened
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Bowling...LOL
31. EYE COLOR? Hazel
32. HAT SIZE? Ummm....don't know that. I don't wear hats
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. The doc says I need glasses for reading, but I think he's wrong....LOL
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Once again, too many to list!! But I do love pasta and cheese, so I guess anything Italian or Mexican.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? No more scary movies for me! I like the happy ending kind
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? I took my kids to see Monster House -- didn't like it much.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink tank top
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both Please!
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot fudge cake with chocolate chip mint ice cream
41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None at the present. I'll be reading one this week on my plane trip though -- have to figure out which one will distract me from my fear!
42. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Contender with Dave
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter and waves rolling in the beat at the lake -- no ocean around these parts!
45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ummmm...neither
46. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Either Florida or my up-coming trip to Oklahoma
47. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can scrapbook...LOL I cook pretty darn good too when I want.
48. WORST FEAR? Besides spiders??? My husband, one of my children, or my sister dying before me
49. DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN? Conservative Democrat
50. What’s your favorite thing about Shanna’s blog and should I add/change anything? I love it all!! No changes accept to find more time to post...LOL Stop letting that new man distract you from our reading enjoyment...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! This was fun to read Tami! Thanks for playing! Is bowling really a sport?!?!?!?! And I LOVVVVVVE my distraction! :o) Can't wait to see you next weekend!!! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved reading that....