Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Finally scrapped!

It feels like it's been forever even though I think it's only been about 10 days. I feel like when I go that long I don't know where to start when I begin a layout. Well, this time I used that big old book of mine for inspiration and came up with this layout. It's one of my husband that I had pulled the picture and papers for a long time ago and they were just sitting on my scrap counter. I'm so happy to have finally used that KI paper that I bought ions ago. Who says you never go back to that old paper...lol

The title is the nickname that they gave Dave at work. It's actually from a song by Notorious B.I.G for all you rap fans...lol The lyrics go -- I love it when they call me big papa... I can hear the song now. It's a good one. Maybe I can squeeze in another one tomorrow to help me get back into the scrappy mode before my Back Porch Memories January design team kit arrives. It's going to be a good one!!

No comments: