Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!


A day late, I know, but we were quite busy the last couple days. Christmas Eve was here at the house with my family. We had THE BEST time!! Everyone got along with no nit-picking, well just a little, but nothing that bothered anyone. My brothers have a way of picking with you that can get on your nerves. The food here was awesome with a few libations...lol Just two on my part for the whole eight hours because I know very well not to overdue it. The kids were GREAT!! I finally got the whole basement cleaned up since the last big party so all the kids played down there and you didn't hear a peep out of them. Usually they're fighting, running through the house, screaming, and then ultimately Dave ends up having a stress-induced attack...lol We both agreed that this year's party was the best!

Collin & Kaylynn

Pam & my sister-in-law Rose

Do you think my sister, Pam, liked the boots I got her...lol







No comments: