Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another one...

done!! Once again I dug deep into my pile of stash and came up with a mix of papers from both AAM and SEI. I'm liking how these papers went pretty well together. I've got to keep doing this and maybe in about 6 months or so, if I don't buy another sheet of paper(yeah, right!!) I can dwindle this pile down to a reasonable size and feel less guilty. That's what I'm trying hard to do for the new year -- buy less and use more!! You're going to do the same, right Cheri????? LOL

This is a layout of my two nieces who showed up to Collin's birthday partying wearing the exact same outfit and it wasn't planned. Had they been a little older this might have been a fashion disaster as they are both very aware of their clothing style...their mother's are training them right! ha ha ha :^)

1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there Tami,
I came across this gorgeous design of yours at the pod. Then tracked down to see if you have a blog. Can I just say I love your art.. very inspiring and amazing. I will be back again....