Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

You know I seriously can't believe it's been 7 years since the whole Y2K scare! Our parents weren't kidding when they said the older you get the faster time flies.

We celebrated here with my brother, Bobby; his wife, Rose and my niece Makayla. It was fun! We had so many appetizer/snacky foods and they all were delicious. I could go for some more boneless Buffalo wings that's if my tummy wasn't so upset. I had too many cocktails. I think this is the first time I drank on New Year's in I don't know how long. I just can't handle it like I used to and I dread feeling like this the next day. All I can manage to eat right about now is chicken noodle soup...mmmm I'll feel better soon hopefully.

We played a game that I love called Catch Phrase. We got womped the first game and I don't remember what happened on the next game. The guys got crabby because they said we were being too technical. Um, yeah, well you have to say the phrase exact or you don't get the point!!! Does Pat Sajack say to his contestants, sure that's close enough...lol

When I get my head to stop aching I'll upload some of the fun pictures from last night. Right now I think I'll just go crawl back into bed!

No comments: