Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back Porch Memories DT layouts & stuff

I posted my layouts today at BPM, so I figured I'd put them here, too. Working with these kits, both the Medley & the Solo, for the month was awesome!!! There were so many cool papers and embellies. Gosh, honestly, if I wasn't on the design team this would definitely be a kit club I would subscribe to ;^)
This is Travis 11 years ago!!!

This is my hubby, Dave, who makes theee best mashed potatoes, so I've gone and dubbed him the MASTER...lol

Here is a journal I made to help me get geared up to start getting fit. I've done a lot better this week, but I thought with a journal to track my food intake and exercise I'd be more accountable. Kind of like a Weight Watcher's journal without the going to WW...lol



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous of course! Those kits look BEAUTIFUL!

Happy Birthday TRAVIS!!!