Monday, September 24, 2007

Camping

It was our first experience as a family. We LOVED it!! A little exhausting for the fact that I just can't get sound sleep. I actually came home yesterday and after unloading my brother's van and putting stuff away, I laid on my bed to remember what one felt like and then fell asleep for 2 hours. Boy, oh boy, did that feel good!!

Marisa lost her bottom eyetooth over the weekend. She couldn't wait to get home to give it to the tooth fairy because as she put it "she's broke and needs money"...LOL

Now I'm back to the routine of getting everyone off to school. I have tons of laundry to do because everything smells like campfire. I'm dying to scrap and probably will some time today. I'm waiting on the mail man to bring my BPM DT kit...can't wait!!! So many goodies I'm vying to play with. Time to get some pictures printed!

No comments: