Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lots of scrappy things to share!

Whew! I've had a whirlwind of a week and actually managed to finish up EVERYTHING!! I felt so accomplished, yet exhausted because I always wait until the pressures on to complete the things I need to complete. I must like pressure -- I work best under it, but I'm always afraid one day I'm going to get bit in the butt by it...LOL

So here everything is:

My Back Porch Memories montly DT creations







Here was my altered project I created for the monthly newsletter. You can find the instructions here.





And then here were the creations I made for my guest designer stint at Creative Scrap Shack for the month of November.




I even managed to make 18 cards for a Christmas card swap I am in. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of them before I sent them away. I should be getting my package back soon and I will share everyone's beautiful cards. I just LOVE this time of year!!

No comments: