Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving...

has come and gone. I still feel stuffed!

Now on to Christmas and all the fun it brings. We will be having Christmas Eve here again at our house and my head is already spinning thinking of all the stuff I have to do. This year we decided not to pull names and buy gifts for all the kids. My sis came up with a great idea to play games, decorate cookies, and make crafts. Of course, I am the one who has been put in charge of crafts...lol How did I know that was going to happen. Well, I'll have some good ones for the kiddies for sure.

I also am making a couple Christmas projects for Back Porch Memories. Paula will be sharing them via email. I think the first one has turned out kind of cute. As soon as I can post it I will :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Off to create some more goodies :D

No comments: