Sunday, January 27, 2008

Challenge!

The other day Cheri and I were on the phone for quite a while and amidst this conversation I decided to challenge us. Yes, I said "challenge" because we have sooooooooooooo much patterned paper that we went crazy over last year that has literally sat there untouched. Our first challenge was to use American Crafts. That wonderful paper that was so pretty, yet so busy. Our first challenge was due tonight and we both met the deadline -- YAY!!

Here's Cheri's using the beautiful AC Persimmon and Romaine papers with that precious little Peanut to boot! Beautiful job, my friend!!!!


Here's mine using Gazpacho and Bruschetta from the A La Carte line -- I love how all those papers had food names!! They're still one of my favorite AC lines. This is my brother and his wife who have been together since the beginning of time as far as I'm concerned...LOL They're too cute!


Of course, I had to throw in a card with some of the scraps and that's only because Ms. C thought so highly of me ;)


I loved this challenge!! We will be having another one if anyone would like to play along. I will pull the name of the next manufacturer tomorrow and we will have two weeks to post it -- due Feb. 10th. Thanks, Cheri, for always being my cheerleader!!! Love ya, girlie!

2 comments:

Fletch said...

You crack me up!! I couldn't even tell you which two papers I used but yet you can - LOL. Your layout is GORGEOUS but I knew it would be! AND I knew you would make a card too ;) I am going to post your layout on my blog tonight!

Carol A. said...

Both of the layouts and the card looks awesome ladies. I have some of those papers myself that I had to have but havent' touched. You ladies did a great job and I can't wait to see your next creations!