Monday, January 28, 2008

New Blog Header

Dang! I'm trying to get this thing right, but I'm having a heck of time. I had some new directions, however they didn't help me to fit the header properly or to be able to fit the digi papers. I just copied and pasted them over and over. Some of the digi paper is from the new Prima Hybrid and the owls are from Little Dreamer Designs. I'd love to pay tribute to both artists, but I didn't save that information...sorry!

So if anyone has any better tutorial on how to do this blog header thing, please pass it on to me :D
________________________________

Secondly, here's a little peek at my Back Porch Memories mid month project. I do a little tutorial on using your scraps up. It definitely has helped me because there wasn't but a bit of this Collage Press Margot paper left by the time I was done...love that! If you're even a bit interested at what I have up my sleeves for next month, make sure to go and sign up for the newsletter :D
here's the proof!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE your new blog header, Tami! Your card is so adorable! I have a ton of scraps that I need to use up.

Laura Davis said...

Tami I love your blog and your new header, is adorable! I've added you to my list of favorite blogs:) I'll see you on Backporch Memories
Laura