Monday, July 21, 2008

Horrible picture... **better picture now

but here is my layout I managed to pull together at the last minute for Triple the Sketch's CHA special sketch. I loved using the Chatterbox papers from BPM's July solo kit -- yummy stuff!! I'll take a better picture and repost it tomorrow. You don't want to even know how long it took me to get this one between one camera not being recognized on our lovely computer, smashing a lamp onto the Pergo floor leaving a gouge and broken glass everywhere, then having the battery in the Rebel die right after getting a better shot...ugh!
***I took a better shot this morning and I do think it shows the colors of the papers WAY better :D


1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

Oh this is an amazing LO!!!! I don't think it is a horrible picture at all! Love the adorable picture on the LO, the colors, the papers, everything! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us!