Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have been behind

in the "thank you" department lately. I did thank this wonderfully most generous lady over the phone, but I also wanted to come give her a shout out on my blog.
Love ya, Kim!!


She graciously made it possible for me to come visit all my favorite Okie girls this August. I will be meeting them in Tulsa and then driving up to a scrap retreat that they frequent called The Scrapping Pad. I can't wait!! Thank you so much, Kim, for making it possible. I will never be able to thank you enough or be able to comprehend the generosity and kindness you have shown me...gonna cry hee hee

I also want to thank my bestest gal pal, Cheri and the sweetest gal evah Carolyn -- can't wait to see you, too!! Actually, I want to thank the whole crew while I'm at it for making it possible to come and stay to play with them! See ya in few weeks!!


Oh, remember this Kim...I'm your scrapping slave for the weekend so bring some extra photos and paper

1 comment:

Kim in OK said...

Ahh, Tami, you are so welcome! I'm so excited that you are coming & I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun!