Friday, August 01, 2008

August 1st already!!

Gosh, I feel like summer is FLYING by and once again I haven't done the things I wanted to with the kiddos. Still a few weeks to do a couple more things. We did go to Turtle Cove last week which is a BLAST!! Collin took it upon himself to disappear only to find him about ten minutes later in which he informed me he went down the blue slide....what!! My little bubs is getting braver and braver. He is a bit skiddish at times, but for the most part he does what he wants when he wants....since birth!!







On the scrappy front, the first means we get to put up our early layouts debuting the kits. Here's mine using the solo kit. Did I mention I love the SEI Poppy paper. Giving that Silhouette of mine lots of use lately -- finally!


Here is a layout I did for my challenge this month which is to scrap a layout using a "collage photo format". I've been seeing tons of inspiration on this lately, so I thought I'd give it a go. It was fun and I love the fact that you can fit all these photos into one layout and only print once. You can find templates for photo collages at Scrapbooks Etc.



Off to chill out for the evening. I've had quite a day between work and shopping after for an outfit for tomorrow's concert -- our annual event -- KENNY CHESNEY!! Us girls are going to have so much fun!! We got pre-party passes to ride the Detroit Princess...so excited!!

No comments: