Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almost a whole month...

since I've posted!! Yikes! Maybe I just decided to wait until I had some goodies to post...ya, that's it!

First off, I wanted to show you the gorgeous kits from Back Porch Memories. The Solo consists of the awesome CC Lil' Man


Here is the Medley and HOLY CANOLI!!! This kit was the one I received and it was so darn inspiring to me! Seriously, I couldn't stop scrapping with it. Usually, or should I say lately, it takes a lot to push me to go and scrap just because there's so much other stuff going on. Yet, I couldn't stop with this kit. I actually cranked out SIX, yes 6, layouts and a card. The CC Snorkel has me feeling all summery and wanting it to get here fast! The MME Penny Lane Chloe with its little owls is has a gorgeous combo of colors and I can't say enough about the BG Marrakech. I was on the fence about this paper when I first saw it being debuted. However, after using it this past week I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!


These are the sweet little stamps for the month:
I actually took the plunge and went out and bought a few Copic markers to color these stamps. A local art supply store carried ALL of them, and it was so hard to constrain myself not to keep picking up another one! I used them the other day and they are FABULOUS!! They colored like no other marker I've seen -- seriously!

So on to my DT layouts for the month:








Here's the link to look at the rest of the creations from the talented gals at Back Porch Memories: March DT Gallery

Thanks for stopping by! Peace out!

No comments: