Tuesday, December 13, 2005

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!


I'm typing this to try and vent!!! My lovely 3 yr. old decided to play drums on the Christmas tree today and broke one of my most favorite and treasured ornaments. I had this ornament hand-made at a craft fair and I don't know if I can replace it!!!

Oh, this child of mine!!!! He has broken 2 toys already this week. Well, I'll try to look to the bright side -- at least I got a picture of it now that it's in a million pieces. Santa's going to have to bring him some boxes and foam for Christmas because everything else he breaks. He's in a time-out nap as I type. I really needed to distance myself from him. He's already been told a bazillion times to stay away from the Christmas tree. He's reminding me of this cat I once had that always knocked the ornaments off and then ran up the tree.

I'm feeling a little better now, so I'll go do something that will bring a smile to my face -- scrapbooking :^)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Poor Tami, we have those days here too!! I am so sorry!