Friday, December 16, 2005

What a day!!

The day has started of rather hectic. First off, I didn't have enough sleep. I have to stop going to bed at 1:30 in the morning because it's Murphy's Law that one of my children will not sleep and wake me early as was the case this morning :^((

Anyway, we woke up bright and early and ran through our normal routine to get Marisa to school only to find out there was no school!! Some mother must have overlooked my number in the fan-out calling process. Thanks to that, I had to dredge through the snow and ice on both the street and my car to arrive there. I think being over tired made me more irritated! I'll be giving the school secretary an ear full on Monday.

Good news I forgot to report yesterday. My little Collin finally decided all by himself to mount the throne and take a number #2. I was soooooo excited and so was he. We made sure to say good-bye to the poo-poo as we flushed him down. Oh, the things we will do for our children!!! This potty training process is going really, and I mean really, slow with him. He refuses to wear underwear. I have a half-naked child running around all day who loves to have his hand go searching in all the wrong areas!! EEEWWWW, and then he wants to go grab food out of the fridge!! The little bugger won't keep those undies on, so I'm going to have to find some sort of alternative -- maybe boxers for the free fell they give-- I dunno?!?!?

I must finish up a bunch of projects I started along with some challenges I'd like to complete for my favo place Just4Keeps.

Okay, as I type, naked boy just ran past me. Off came the underwear again!!!! Now I must go find where they've been hidden. Hopefully not in the fridge---eewwwww!!

No comments: