Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just another day

Days are just passing by and nothing seems to get accomplished around here. I would love to have a day, one whole day, dedicated to scrapping. I usually have to pick at a layout when the kids don't notice me. I'm feeling the need to vent today. Marisa and Collin both are sick with colds, but Collin is on the blink!!! He's being the NASTIEST child!! Totally not listening, hitting, back talking and he's only 3 1/2. Time outs, spankings, and soap in the mouth have not seemed to deter him. Then we have Marisa who is a total drama queen who's always in trauma especially when she's sick. She marches off and slams doors when she's reprimanded. UGH--dear Lord help me!! I thought I had until puberty to have to deal with this type of behavior.

Okay, I feel much better just "talking" about it and getting it off my chest. Dave and I seriously are at our wits end. I know a lot of this behavior has to do with being couped up in the house during cold days, but I'm thinking of boarding school!!!

Finished a few more layouts that I'd like to share. I notice I've been scrapping more since I've put my space together. It's not totally done, but much better and probably a little more organized than before. It's much more welcoming and I feel the "creative" air when I'm down in my little cave. Now to finish it off and I will then post the after pictures. As I type, Dave's in the basement working on "stuff".

Dave and Travis went to bowl in the Taylor Lanes Pro-Am today. They did really well, but I'm mad that none of us thought about them taking a camera. They met a lot of pro-bowlers and had to get their autographs and no pics. Oh, well! Kind of a bummer because I don't know how I'm going to do a layout of this. Maybe I'll use their score sheets -- that's an idea.

Well, it's time to prep my crazy kids for bed. Collin is running around like he's on caffeine. Just about blew my vocal cords out -- he blasted a ball across the room that just missed hitting Travis. Lord, please please help me!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami! Did you change your blog up???? I don't remember it looking like this and I dont think I was able to post on it before! YAY!!!! I am adding your link to my blog!!! Love all the layouts! You are on fire girl!

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up on my blog reading..and I am totally with you! My kids certainly have their days. Drama queen..another word for any girl over 8 I think :)

Love your layouts!