Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kenny!!!

Yeah, baby, I just found out that I'm going to see Kenny Chesney again in August. I was originally planning on going with my lil sis, but she has offered to babysit so Dave and I can go for our anniversary. This is going to be the most awesome concert...Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, and the Big K!!!!

Forgot to mention, too, that I bought my sister and I tickets to go see Faith and Tim on their SoulIISoul tour. We'll be seeing them on Cinco de Mayo. My SIL Rose and her friends are meeting up with us. We always have such a blast with those gals.

On another note, I took this little quiz to see what color I was. I am my favorite color, green, what do you know!!

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. your quirky..but cute!!!

You are going to see some awesome concert! I would love to see Gretchen and Dierks myself :) Not to mention Tim and Faith!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh....I am so Jealous! Be sure and post pictures girl!!!!