Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sharing

Just finished up a few things that I figured I'd post.

First is a layout of my brother and his girls all gussied up for their special annual dance. They're so cute!!


Next is a layout I did for a challenge Zarah posted at CSS using up scraps. I had these left over from my BPM February kit, so it worked out perfectly. I just added a of chipboard swirls that weren't in the kit.


This last layout is from Carolyn's "Scraplift Me & Pass It On Challenge" at CSS. I scraplifted Angie. Her layout had a wonderful paper layering design along with a trail of buttons and hearts. These are the elements that I chose to lift.


Hope you all are having a great day. Any day that includes scrapping for me is a TERRIFIC one :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all cute - I especially like the bright colorful one :)