Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm going to Disney World!

Yes, yes, we are!!! Okay, I guess we have to take the kids...lol I talked Dave in to letting me book a trip. I found a GREAT deal and AWESOME prices on airline tickets. So we'll be headed there the week before Christmas and I CAN'T wait!!! I haven't been there in 10 years and I can't imagine what it will look like for Christmas. I need to buy at least 2-3 more cards for my camera and a battery. I'm going to be one photo shooting fool!!! :D

Other than that, I can't say I've been scrapping much. I did do a double page layout class that I'll be teaching at Paper Tales on November 8th (eeek...it's my first class!). Here's a peek:


Sorry the colors are off from one side to the next, but they really are cute pinks and greens.

Now on to the next double pager for Christmas -- I keep forgetting it's not even Halloween yet because I'm working on all this Christmas stuff, but that's quite all right with me because I can never get enough of that holiday :D

Hope you all are having a great day!!

4 comments:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

It's adorable Tammy!!!!!

Carol A. said...

Oh wow Tami....Wahoo!!!! A Disney Christmas for you and the whole family...how wonderful for you all. What a wonderful 2 pager. Love the b&w's!!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling layout! looks like a fun class!!

enjoy your Disney trip-I would love to see it at Christmas too!!! Some friends of ours just came back and she bought a scrapbooking kit and album there. She says there is a ton of fun stuff and its all personalized to the year 2008.

hope you are having a good weekend!

Martha said...

Very cool Christmas pages Tami! I'm glad you get to go to Disney for Christmas! I'll be the kids are thrilled! We went one year on the day after Thanksgiving and it was decorated so beautifully for Christmas - literally millions of Christmas lights everywhere. There were no crowds and beautiful daytime temperatures and we just needed sweatshirts in the evening. Definitely a good time to go. I can't wait to see your pages when you get back!