Monday, October 27, 2008

November Back Porch Memories Peek

Lookie at these most fabulous kits that Paula has assembled!!! Mine should be landing up on the front porch tomorrow *fingers crossed* and I'm ready to play Make sure to go check them out and grab one up for yourself as a little November kit treat!!




These stamps are perfect for homemade recipe cards or pages!!
________________

Here is the second layout for my class featuring a more traditional type of Christmas page.


and I've finished up a few Halloween projects, but I just need to download the pictures. Hope you all are having a scrap happy week!! Mine will be busy, but fun fun fun!!

1 comment:

Carol A. said...

This 2 pager Christmas layout for your class is just fantastic, Tami. I sure hope yoiu won't mind a scraplift of this. I love it!