Monday, July 06, 2009

Twilight Mini and more

Well, the 4th has come and gone with the kids and I having a great one-night camp out with my brother and his family. We went to a campground not far from us and it was beautiful! I just wish I could sleep better and that the friggin' air mattress would not deflate on me every single time!! The thing is practically brand new and has deflated since the second time I used it, however we can never find the leak. I'm taking it back to Sam's Club and complaining! They have good customer service and I know I can get a new one...hopefully! Collin caught a huge catfish, but unfortunately I wasn't there to get the picture and my brother forgot. Marisa caught an eight inch rock bass, too! We had a blast and will be planning another camp trip soon.

So for my niece's birthday we got together to celebrate. We ended up at Chili's (even though it was originally supposed to be my favorite BBQ place -- Slows -- yum!) after the kids went to laser tag. I guess I had told her I would make a cake for her birthday and thankfully she reminded me. Kind of stunk because I had let my SIL borrow my cake stuff so I had to go buy some duplicate supplies...oh well! Not the best job in the world on this cake, but it's really all about how it tastes; right!


The little mini book I threw together for her using a Maya Road apple chipboard album, some MM valentine papers along with some MME and Doodlebug. I had to throw in some Prima flowers and bling, of course! I was proud of myself for actually bringing out some stamps to use on this project -- felt good!


I wish I had gotten the picture of Gab when she put the book to her face to kiss it...camera wasn't fast enough.


And now just to throw one last picture in of my little bubs -- gosh, he's the cutest and we just can't get enough of him! Even Collin just adores his little cousin, Gavin. I can't believe he'll be eight weeks tomorrow already! Yeesh! Brings back memories seeing him in his car seat which used to be Collin's when he was an infant. Gosh, time flies because my baby will be seven in two days!!!


I'm off to play with some scrap goodies and then get some things done around this house. My computer time has to be scarce... I'll try to listen to myself!

No comments: