Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day back!!

Well, I just got home from sending the kids off to school...yay!! Even though it's a half day today, I am enjoying the peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong I will miss them a bit, but seriously I've had enough of the "I'm bored!" "He hit me!" "She hit me!" and all the other fussing. I'm just hoping and praying that this will be a start to an awesome year for the two of them.


Travis started high school today bright and early. Now he's not included in the above topic because he's a terrific kid(my other two are pretty terrific, too, but that fighting kicks them down a notch...lol)!! Even as a teenager, he's a great kid who doesn't argue with his parents or brothers and sister. He was sooooo nervous and I just kept trying to reassure him that he would be an old pro finding his way around in no time. Plus, I reminded him that EVERYONE is nervous the first day and just go about the day with confidence. I know he'll do great!

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

first days back are alway scarey for both kids and parents. I hope all went well.