Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

by sweet Deb!

THE FIVE TAG

10 years ago I:
1. married Dave.
2. was driving a new, dark green Ford Explorer
3. was working with my sister.
4. was attending court reporting school.
5. didn't have any children.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Laundry
2. Feed the kids
3. Scrap
4. Start packing for camping
5. Do the dishes

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Oatmeal cream pie
2. Lays and french onion dip
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Twix candy bars
5. Doritos

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new house
2. Help my mom, sister, and brothers financially.
3. Secure our kids' future and college educations.
4. Buy a cabin up north on a lake.
5. Travel to see my friends in Oklahoma once a month.

5 places I have lived:
1. Detroit, MI
2. Northville, MI
3. Westland, MI
4. Farmington Hills, MI
5. Warren, MI

5 jobs I have had:
1. Waitress
2. House cleaner
3. Cashier
4. Instructor
5. Mom

I am tagging:
Shoot, I can't think of who to tag at this moment. I'll get back to this part...lol

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Loved learning more about you! This was a fun tag!