Wednesday, April 12, 2006

2peas Wednesday Blogger

I love these challenges posted by BonnieRose over at 2peas. Thanks for these!

Challenge:
Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish!

chocolate or vanilla? Both!
sandals or barefoot? barefoot mostely, but I love me a pair of cutsy sandals, too!
basic grey or scenic route? I can't choose one -- I love 'em both!
primas or HS flowers? Primas only because I haven't ever purchased HS
computer journaling or handwritten? Both
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Gwen Stefani because I ain't no holla back girl!
Leno or Conan? Leno -- I don't stay up late enough to watch Conan
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Koolaid -- cherry flavor is the best!
American Idol or Amazing Race American Idol
catlover or doglover? Love 'em both!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

raises her hand, IDOL fan here too! Go Chris!