Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!

I love Easter because of all it stands for -- the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, first and foremost; Spring; egg hunts; good food; and sharing this all with my family. Marisa and Collin woke up and all I could hear were screams and squeals of excitement seeing their baskets and the hidden eggs. I was so darn tired getting in after 12:30 am from the baptism. Whew, that was a looooooong ceremony and I got lots of exercise with the kneeling, sitting, and standing....lol It was very beautiful and my niece looked so cute.

BEFORE THEIR BAPTISM

AFTER GABBY'S BAPTISM

Well, the baskets have been opened and breakfast eaten so it's time to get ready for church. The WHOLE family is going today -- I am making them! Everyone have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: