Sunday, May 07, 2006

2Peas Sunday blogger

Challenge:

List your pet peeves. In no particular order.

1. Wearing socks around the house. They get dirty and it grosses me out to then put your foot back in your shoe with dirty socks.

2. Rude people especially sales clerks or waitresses/waiters.

3. Talking to the annoying telemarketers telling them that you're not interested and they keep insisting to talk to you like they're going to change your minnd. CLICK

4. Running late which I always do. I have the best of intentions, but I almost always run late.

5. Mail -- the kind that just sits and stacks up on my counter.

6. Forgetting to switch the clothes over to the dryer so then they stink and have to be washed again.

7. Going to the store for the one item you need and the store is out of it!

8. Waking up in the morning and realizing I've run out of cream for my coffee.

9. Unfinished home improvement projects -- yes, I have many of those that irritate me on a daily basis.

10. When my kids back talk.

No comments: