List five to ten people you are thankful for; your relationship to them; and why you are thankful for them.
1. My dad -- even though my father passed away 3 1/2 years ago I am still ever so thankful to have had him as a father. He made life difficult when we were younger, but he taught me so many invaluable lessons in life that I can never forget. He really was sooooo wise and if he had practiced what he'd preached who knows if he'd still be around.
2. My mother -- for being the strong person she always has been. Life has always been rough for my mom, but her faith in God has always remained strong. She is a wonderful grandma to all her grandchildren. I just love my mom even though I may not always show it.
3. My sister Pam -- she is just the most caring person who really deserves better. She has a heart of gold and I'd do anything for her. She is my best friend!
4. My children-- Marisa & Collin -- they drive me crazy at times, but I wouldn't want my life any other way. They put so much joy in my heart. I love seeing them grow and succeed in life.
5. My brother Tony -- he is just the funniest guy who got my dad's sense of humor and knowledge. He, too, is very wise but doesn't always practice what he preaches. I love how he's the best dad to his children -- so loving and patient. He's just an awesome guy!!